1. Flare jeans – Trust me. You’ll look great and you can style them with many of the trends for this season: mules, 70’s anything, floppy hats. If you are pear shaped like me stick to a dark wash and avoid any distressing on the thigh. You want them to cover most of the shoe but not drag the ground. Opt for a chunky heeled mule or wedge to keep your legs looking long and lean!
2. Suede Skirt – One of the most exciting pieces to add to your wardrobe this season. The suede mini looks ultra chic and goes great with leggings and booties – OR style it now in warmer weather with bare legs and lace up flats.
3. 70’s – it’s time to get your groove on and snag some 70s vibes. Casual pieces are easy breezy and super groovy or a statement piece like a fabulous coat will have you stopping the show in your outfit.
4. Lace Up Shoes – I am absolutely loving the look of a lace up flat! This look also is great in a strappy heel. All eyes will be on you!
5. Camel Overcoat – Casually sling it over your shoulders for an effortless look. Camel and black mixed together is the ultimate combo for me so I can guarantee you I’ll be sporting this look all season long.
6. Leather – whether it’s shorts, a skirt, or a great moto jacket splurge on a leather piece and give yourself a little street cred. Opt for fake leather for a fraction of the price (check out H&M for great finds).
7. Long Vest – I don’t know what I was thinking when I let the perfect black vest go a few years back because it’s back ladies! Snag a long vest in a blazer material for a chic look that goes from day to night. Looking for a more casual look? Pick a long vest in a ribbed material or gauzy fabric and pair with dark jeans and boots.
8. Mules – A chunky heel mule will make any outfit a little bit better. Instead of wearing booties everyday give this shoe a try- trust me, you’ll love the way they look and feel.
9. White – This trend was all over the runway for spring 2016. However, nothing is better than a white denim look – for fall. To keep the look chic add a dark handbag and camel, black or grey shoe. Perfection.
10. Mesh – cutouts and mesh were all over the runway this year as well so be on the lookout to add this touch to your next outfit. Whether it’s a mesh accent on a dress for date night or a mesh tunic (below) you will look great adding this texture to your outfit. Add leggings and boots to the look below to stay warm and cozy this fall and winter.